Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more pics

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Default more pics

i took a trip to check the cameras again as i really wanted to check the camera on that new spot we got.. only had a few pics, just a doe and fawn but i know this will be a good spot going forward.. i checked our other cameras (3) and my son's has another nice buck, not sure if it's the same as earlier as the pic is a little blurry, but looks like it's a good 8 point buck.. i had my camera at my stand set up as video and i am happy i did.. got this HUGE buck, i count 12 points.. huge mass at his bases and good mass throughout.. i have 4 video's of him, but i noticed in 3 of the video's that there are 2 other bucks, both nearly as big as this guy, walking behind him toward the camera.. the last video i have , this guy is literally 2 feet from my camera, but something spooks him and all 3 big bucks run off... that means there are now at least 6 big, mature bucks in our area.. this is awesome.. man, i sure hope i see this guy from my stand.. this is the biggest buck i have ever had on any of my cameras.. this guy, and the 2 behind him ( can't see in the pics) are HUGE>.... my son has a new buck at his stand as well.. i can tell because his left brow tine is not like any of the others we have on camera. his is a nice one too.. i will put 2 pics of his in here too...

here are 3 pics of him that i took of him , i just paused the video and took a pic on my phone..

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Very nice. Good luck .

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

WOW. Those are beautiful bucks. Serious mass. Good Luck this fall.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gunter View Post
    Very nice. Good luck .
    thanks.. good luck to you as well...

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    WOW. Those are beautiful bucks. Serious mass. Good Luck this fall.
    thanks man.. that's exactly what i thought when i watched the videos... i lost it and started laughing when i saw this big guy.. then when i saw the other 2 big guys behind him, i almost fell outta my chair.. i have seen a few big guys in these woods we hunt over the past 15 years, but not THIS big... would love to see one of these guys when in stand... fingers crossed..

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Nice!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

That,s nuthin got all kinds of bucks up my way like that,I just cant find them.LOL

Apprentice

User Info Menu

did u ever get to the lawerys office to sign the adoption papers for me

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by overtheir View Post
    did u ever get to the lawerys office to sign the adoption papers for me
    lol.. not yet...

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Looks like you've got one of them ghosts from pac man following your deer around... better look after that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast