http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015...r-caledon.html

Cheers,
    Mark

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Funny in the reading I've done if you see one there are likely a hundred....

Lets hope that is not the case.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Friends in Georgia tell me that when you see "a few",rest well assured that there's a he** of a lot more than that. It won't be long before they start popping up all over the place.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Friends in Georgia tell me that when you see "a few",rest well assured that there's a he** of a lot more than that. It won't be long before they start popping up all over the place.
    Is it wrong that i'm kind of excited about this

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Anybody hear of Wild Boar in the Renfrew area..I was talking with a local up there and he says they are getting bad up that way....first I had heard of it out here.
    Last edited by MikePal; August 14th, 2015 at 03:28 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gunner View Post
    I don't think so...unless you're a farmer and don't mind having your pastures and crops torn to crap or horse ranches where the horses can be chased and bitten. OMNRF is not pleased with the prospect and,officially,they're being very tight lipped about it,so far,except for instances where they need to advise landowners. Apparently,we can shoot them on sight as long as we're following the usual rules of property access/trespassing,safety etc.
    I've had smoked bacon and chops from Wild Boar (Pennsylvania) and it's got to be the absolute best wild game meat on the planet.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gunner View Post
    Your not the only one!! But if its true, anf]d there is a lot not just a few, I really hope we can get a handle on it before its too late!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TurkeyObsessed View Post
    Your not the only one!! But if its true, anf]d there is a lot not just a few, I really hope we can get a handle on it before its too late!!
    If this actually turns out to be "a thing",look for the government to slap a season on them and require tags and licenses. They'll never miss an opportunity to "cash in",not that they don't need the money or anything.
    Last edited by trimmer21; August 14th, 2015 at 07:44 AM.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Anybody hear of Wild Boar in the Renfrew area..I was talking with a local up there and he says they are getting bad up that way....first I had heard of it our here.
    This is the first that I have heard of them

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Well if they multiply like crazy the farmers may be a little freer at giving access to hunt their property.

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast