Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep Your Eyes Peeled

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Keep Your Eyes Peeled

I will be offering up a few more free hunts for new duck hunters this fall. I have done this for the past three years and have had great results thus far so I'll do it again this year. As the time gets closer I will post some dates and at that time it's first come, only stipulations.

1. Newer waterfowl hunters only
    2. You bring the coffee
    3. We meet at my place before the hunt (better to figure out if we're not going to get along in a well lit place rather than a dark wooded parking lot LOL.)

I have a duckboat and all the gear, dog's getting a little old but she's good for a few retrieves.

Scott
    "I may not have gone where I was supposed to go, but I ended up where I was supposed to be"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Great offer Scott, good on you for doing this...where are you located though?

TurkeyJohn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

wellington county
    "I may not have gone where I was supposed to go, but I ended up where I was supposed to be"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Im not a new duck hunter but not an expert either. If you ever need a hand with the new hunters let me know. Thanks for do this for others again. Its a great way to get them introduced.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Just starting out

User Info Menu

My cousin and I did this last season with Scott and I highly recommend it! learned a heck of a lot, had a successful day, and had a great overall time! Thank you again for the opportunity last season, and for showing some new duck hunters the ropes this year!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just starting out

User Info Menu

This is amazing, good on you for taking on the mentor role. I might just take you up on the offer!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    Im not a new duck hunter but not an expert either. If you ever need a hand with the new hunters let me know. Thanks for do this for others again. Its a great way to get them introduced.
    X2. Got gear to bring, I can get the spread out well you can coach the new guy.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Ok first date for newbie is Sept 24. PM me if avail and brief description of you please.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Scott took me out last season, and I highly recommend taking him up on this offer if you are new to the sport. By far the best way to learn and get into hunting and waterfowl. Thanks again for the opportunity, the experience was invaluable! It's a quick way to get hooked on birds.
    Glad to hear the pup is still making those retrieves for you.

Cooper
    Last edited by harvester90; September 10th, 2018 at 04:32 PM.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Your a good man. I like your idea of meeting at your place. I always ask each hunter to show licences and tags. A few people have shown up and forgot them at home.

We cannot grow the spot without offering mentoring of the new hunters.
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast