Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OOD community forum killers

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Odd community forum killers.

Good title not that I've been a member that long but that would be a minor detail as a spade is a spade in my books. If someone on here does like what I have posted in the past oh well but I will say I have always been a proud member of the OFAH for the last 33 years and after being a member of this site and seeing how liberal it is I will say I have now joined the NFA and the CCSA and Will not be renewing my OFAH membership this year as I will not support a organization that supports the censorship or has the liberalism's as this site has.
    Cheers tigboy304
    Once proud member of the ofah.
    Last edited by Tigboy 304; June 17th, 2021 at 08:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by finsfurfeathers View Post
    Its only here I've encountered sour grapes and think my posts are quite enjoyed on real upland forums
    In the end you do you and I'll do me
    "real upland forums"? Not sure where you're going with that?

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by be2man View Post
    Sorry should of said dedicated upland forum. To be clear a forum where members gather to discuss primarily only upland topics
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default OOD community forum killers

Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post

Good title not that I've been a member that long but that would be a minor detail as a spade is a spade in my books. If someone on here does like what I have posted in the past oh well but I will say I have always been a proud member of the OFAH for the last 33 years and after being a member of this site and seeing how liberal it is I will say I have now joined the NFA and the CCSA and Will not be renewing my OFAH membership this year as I will not support a organization that supports the censorship or has the liberalism's as this site has.
    Cheers tigboy304
    I hear you my gun range forces ofha membership. Maybe Liberia gov will fix the need of that wink

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'm thought of as a Liberal???

Cheers tigboy304

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I'm thought of as a Liberal???
    Lol no GW you didn't make the list. All is good chum.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

That's a relief was about to go check myself in the Hospital thought I had become a Liberal. I was just about in the car.

Lol no GW you didn't make the list. All is good chum.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Forum killers in my opinion:
    Allowing constant mantra ,i mean on and on and on ,for certain individuals, go endlessly with pushing 90 % of the readers towards their goals(while-for a reason unknown to me,some of that calmed down a bit lately)
    Lack of transparency from the Forum for actions taken on Members ,by the Forum (lack of notification for actions-i got once few post removed,with no apparent explanation, and not having it different then many other threads going on merrrily)
    Lack of deep dive to support memebrs(once asked for help with posting pictures-emptying my uploaded pictures-where did that go...?Not everyone here is Bill Gates )
    Forum members jumping onto each other with cutthroat attitude -even if there was no apparent challenge(big one for me)If one debates and get heated debate -it is one thing, but kicking someone just because ?)I am a big boy,and do not loose sleep over it -but for sure it is a turndown.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by be2man View Post
    ood has managed to alienate a lot of the very experienced hunters. Nowhere is this more apparent than the gundog/upland and retriever/waterfowl forums.
    While I don't always see eye-to-eye with FFF, that this isn't a "real" hunting forum is bang-on.
    Seems to be mostly a politics and bickering forum. A lot of what gets posted here would be ridiculed off "real" hunting forums.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by werner.reiche View Post
    Seems to be mostly a politics and bickering forum. A lot of what gets posted here would be ridiculed off "real" hunting forums.
    x2

PS get ready to get into the bickering for that comment.

T-15minutes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast