Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Father and daughter killed while deer hunting USA.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Father and daughter killed while deer hunting USA.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/2803387001/

Saw the headline on the telly this morning, very sad to hear about this.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Now this is just terrible . So many just shoot before identifying their targets.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fishfood; January 4th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

There has to be a lot more to these stories. How do 2 people get shot and be called a "hunting accident" and what idiot shoots into a clump of trees without knowing what the target is? Are they all village idiots down there?
    Last edited by trimmer21; January 4th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
    When I was younger,I blew half a fortune on whisky and wild women. The rest I just wasted.
    Capt.Jonathan Hillstrand ​F/V Time Bandit

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    There has to be a lot more to these stories. How do 2 people get shot and be called a "hunting accident" and what idiot shoots into a clump of trees without knowing what the target is? Are they all village idiots down there?
    As usual in my searches I find the same up here and again no update or REAL details on exactly what transpired.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thund...eath-1.5374246

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Must be some here too. I was on the top of a hill with my dogs and saw a guy shooting groundhogs in the valley. Next thing I know he shoots to the top of the hill , breaking the branch over my head. I don't think he saw me but....................
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

That's about as sad as it gets. Like others have said, there must be more to this.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Over the years, we have had plenty of those right here in good ole Ontario !

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Such a shame, condolences to the family and all involved... Can't be an easy thing to live with.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

No hunter orange requirements possibly? Cant understand how people cant identify a target before pulling the trigger, sad...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Over the years, we have had plenty of those right here in good ole Ontario !
    Yep,back in the bad ol' days of no hunter orange. Just like your Amex card,don't leave home without it. It might not save you from some color blind half wit,but,it sure as hell can't hurt.
    When I was younger,I blew half a fortune on whisky and wild women. The rest I just wasted.
    Capt.Jonathan Hillstrand ​F/V Time Bandit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast