Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Photos won’t download

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default Photos won’t download

    I have tried several times to download photos and every time I get an error message. Anyone working on this? I have posted photos in the past with no problem.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I just posted one earlier today ...a BBC link from Imgur...works OK.

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I just posted one earlier today ...a BBC link from Imgur...works OK.
    Just tried again and get an error message. Clicked on icon above, choose my photo file and pressed upload= error.

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Yea..can't help you there, far to many problems uploading a pic off the computer. I use a FREE Image hosting service (Imgur) and just copy the BBC link directly onto the post.

    Maybe your OOD album is full..seems to me to be a problem some guys had.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Yea..can't help you there, far to many problems uploading a pic off the computer. I use a FREE Image hosting service (Imgur) and just copy the BBC link directly onto the post.

    Maybe your OOD album is full..seems to me to be a problem some guys had.
    Checked my album, lots of room left. You know I have been posting here for years. There is a system problem.

  7. #6
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    x2, my thoughts also. They cant even adjust the clock so I doubt they will have a fix for posting pics. lol
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

  8. #7
    Mod Squad

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    x2, my thoughts also. They cant even adjust the clock so I doubt they will have a fix for posting pics. lol
    I think the time thing is something you control in your profile. You can set it for Africa, Ireland, or where you're at.

    TS

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I think most of the guys with an issue of the time is due to their setting for DST (Daylight savings time) ..again set up in your profile area.

  10. #9
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Ok. Thanks.
    Last edited by Deer Hunter; September 17th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

  11. #10
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Default

    What are you using to post to the site, JMatthews?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •